As part of Preservica's continued expansion, the team is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer who is a talented customer focused professional with good interpersonal skills. This is a hands-on role that requires a combination of both technical and organizational / inter-personal skills. The role reports to the Delivery Project Manager and the ideal candidate will live within commuting distance of Abingdon.
As Systems Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery and integration of the Preservica data preservation solution in customer environments, ensuring technical issues and blockers are resolved
- Participating in technical discussions with customer technology teams to plan adoption and ensure best practices during implementation
- Liaising with in-house teams to facilitate customer installations and resolve common issues
- Going to customers sites to perform installation and knowledge transfer to customer’s IT team (travel in Europe: 10-20% of the time)
- Experience deploying enterprise web applications on Windows and/or Linux environments
- Experience integrating applications with customers’ existing directory infrastructure (Active Directory, OpenLDAP)
- Knowledge of SSL certificates
- Skilled in prioritisation, organization and time management, accustomed to working on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills that you can apply to solve technical problems and deliver results on time
- Good communication skills that you apply in collaboration with customers and colleagues to meet project objectives.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, Preservica is offering tangible leadership and career development opportunities and dedicated training time to support professional growth.
How to Apply